Become a Volunteer
We invite anyone who is interested to come to our farm for a volunteer/permaculture course program.
Volunteers stay in one of our adobe houses (bathroom/shower/western-style toilet/WiFi), get two meals per day (Thai or Paleo), have two days off per week, and can use a semi-automatic motorbike provided by us for 100฿/day or an automatic scooter for 200฿/day.
Since our farm is still in the beginning stage and doesn’t create a surplus big enough to support a larger number of people, we require a fee of 200฿/night.
We are an organic farm, so we do not encourage the use of conventional soap/shampoo/conditioner/toothpaste, since the chemicals in those products are often poisonous and don’t belong into a garden (or anywhere else, actually).
However, we provide organic soap, shampoo and toothpaste for our volunteers.
NO experience in farming is required to be a volunteer.
What you will do
You will do regular farm work, including but not limited to the following:
- preparing soil
- planting trees and vegetables
- helping to prepare food
- simple construction work and maintenance of our natural buildings
You need to be:
- open for a new experience
- interested in regenerative farming methods and Nature in general
- not afraid to get your hands dirty
What you get
- An introduction course in permaculture individually adapted to the length of your stay
- An introduction to tropical fruit trees, vegetables and herbs
- Lecturing about a topic of your choice (on demand)
- A certificate for the attendance of a permaculture and sustainability course.